As we do our part to flatten the curve and slow down the spread of the coronavirus, we know that cancer and other serious illnesses are not on hold.
We at Tranquility Labs have loved ones suffering from cancer and the uncomfortable side effects associated with cancer treatment. We know that this pandemic is presenting this immunocompromised group with an extra series of challenges:
- Susceptibility to this new form of infection
- Requirements to stay at home with travel restrictions and shelter-in-place rules
- Difficulty protecting themselves, as even hand sanitizer can be irritating to the skin
- Supermarkets and pharmacies are running out of supplies
- Healthcare system is stressed and limiting treatments
- Visit the CDC website to learn more
To do what we can to help our friends and family members suffering from cancer and to make sure that they have access to care and supplies they need during this difficult time, we have arranged a special deal for our community from Oncoderm.
Oncoderm is a doctor-developed medical brand and digital pharmacy specializing in relieving the side effects of cancer treatment with safe products for the ongoing special needs of cancer survivors.
Many cancer patients and survivors suffer from:
- Severe itch
- Hair loss
- Mouth sores and other oral issues
- Extremely dry skin on the face and body
- Cracked skin on the hands and feet
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Nail changes
Many of these issues are now exacerbated with the stress associated with the Covid-19 coronavirus, and some treatments are now difficult to obtain.
Help is available …
Oncoderm has a team of friendly, responsive, expert pharmacists standing by to help with those health concerns. These pharmacists are guided by a Medical Advisory Board of leading Oncologists who specialize in the treatment of the side effects of cancer therapy and on-going maintenance.
Oncoderm’s pharmacists are standing by and can be contacted via a HIPAA compliant chat on the Oncodermlabs.com website. Oncoderm has agreed to make this service FREE for a limited time.
An Oncoderm pharmacist can work with the person’s oncologist to obtain a prescription and can also advise on safe over-the-counter solutions. There is no obligation and this coordination helps to ensure continuity of care.
We use the non-prescription skin care products ourselves daily. We love them for the following reasons:
- Safe ingredients vetted via the EWG.org website
- Designed for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist and pharmacist formulated
- Produced in the USA, in FDA compliant manufacturing facilities
- Free of fragrance, parabens, and artificial dyes
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Packaged in large, jumbo value sizes that last months
- Affordable pricing
This is what one of our loved ones who suffers from cancer treatment side effects said about the Oncoderm over-the-counter products:
“This is my favorite moisturizer for my ultra-sensitive skin. I love the way it feels on my face. It’s not heavy or greasy, it has a silky light texture yet it is also very moisturizing and lasts for a long time throughout the day. With other creams, I need to reapply every two hours. This cream lasts all day long.”
“I really like how this gives deep, lasting moisture and softness to my dry hands and feet. And I love that it’s a spray. If I’m on the go and need a little moisture it’s quick, easy and very light on the skin. When I’m out and about to get necessities during this coronavirus epidemic, I don’t like rubbing lotion (and potential germs) on my hands, so this spray feels way more sanitary.” – Joanne H.
Special Deals for the Tranquility Labs Community
- Free consultation with an Oncoderm pharmacist for prescription needs
- For over-the-counter products, a 20% off coupon that can be used either on Amazon or the Oncoderm Labs website.
Simply use coupon code RELIEF2T when you checkout. This coupon is good until April 30th, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT.
Other Helpful Information:
Check out Oncoderm’s health blog, for articles written by medical professionals with helpful tips on navigating cancer treatment side effects. They answer questions such as:
- What are the 6 most common side effects of cancer treatment and how do I manage them? Learn here.
- Is there a way to keep my hair during and after treatment? Learn here.
- Tips from a Stanford University oncology dermatologist on how to prevent rash, itch and other skin side effects. Learn here.